Saturday, July 1, 2017

Construction going decently!

As we see I'm transferring the stuff slowly but surely. Decided to actually just make pages for all of my stuff there at the side, even though I already blogged some of it. I think I'll leave blog posts to just game discussion or editorials or whatnot, or new character concepts or whatnot, but leave the bigger meaty stuff on pages where they are easier to find in a pinch.

Hopefully it'll all be updated by the end of the weekend and I'll be able to fill out more(I still have two character writeups to do), and then I can start maintaining this better.

Also thinking of opening a Shadowrun discord, which could actually be pretty cool for online gaming with the US crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tap Tap*-This thing on? Obligatory Mic Check Comeback

Well then. It's been awhile, eh? I believe my last post was *checks* March 14(heh), 2018. That's almost two years ago. I mean, r...