Friday, August 25, 2017

Going to do some Cyberpunk 2020 crossing over for a few articles!

The big reason for this is that I'm pretty hype for Cyberpunk 2077(whenever it comes out, I'd LOVE for it to come out around 2019, but it'll be done when it's done.) Also, I've been replaying Shadowrun Returns. I actually love both systems. I am more of a Shadowrun fan when you get down to it(while I have left writing pure fantasy, I do still play some D&D, but for me with Shadowrun, I love how it's cyberpunk with a few fantasy trappings. It gives it a bit more of a cool oomph.)

Now this will have some comparisons, but won't be a big 'what's better' war since that really depends on what you want at the moment. Sometimes I like to play SR(most of the time), but sometimes I like CP's feel and attitude. (I do like CP2020 the best of the CP systems.)


I'll probably do a few blogs of discussing it, as well as seeing what my crew would look like made under CP rules(which ought to be a lot of fun.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tap Tap*-This thing on? Obligatory Mic Check Comeback

Well then. It's been awhile, eh? I believe my last post was *checks* March 14(heh), 2018. That's almost two years ago. I mean, r...