Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Still Growing!

Having fun growing the site, just adding more bits and bobs in. Probably will do some more detailed write-ups especially now that I find myself possibly going to play Adramelek in an upcoming 3e game if all goes well. So he'll need his detailed backstory sketched up.

There are a few similarities between him and Downfall, which is sort of amusing since now I can kind of make them, in the side fiction I do, a bit of friendly rivals, not unlike, if one has ever played Warriors Orochi 3, Kojiro and Zhang He; only they're edgy cyberpunk equivalents. (They even sort of have the color thing going.)

In their case, they're two king-size troll strength elves who have some similarities of fighting style(while still being different-Downfall is more carefully and professionally trained and refined in how he fights and is about half a foot taller which gives him a bit of a different edge, Melek going more 'wild' even though he's clearly trained.) One was a noble who went heavily educated, one lived more of a slum life, one is magically active, the other is heavily cybered, they both tend to fight rather nastily though. I like the rivalry thing that can appear in the stories(and could even use one or the other as a contact. (And the more I look at them, the more I see Kojiro and Zhang He, heh. This was not intentional, but they say you do carry inspirations with you.)

They both even have significant others, though they're wildly different-Talon being the heavily cybered and wild, slightly grumpy elf that he is, Astarte being the chill(sometimes TOO chill) human mage.

This accidentally happened and it's pretty awesome since it's going to be very fun to write the gang in now with the main runner team(will give them a bit of an 'edge' too, since the runner team is actually, while they are louder than normal, fairly professional and well-schooled.)

Anyway, just giving a brief update, I should have the write-ups up soon! Been a bit busy lately with a lot of things, but I should be straightened out soon enough. Also been trying to fiddle with one of my own takes on 'Mohawks and Trenchcoats' for people who do still ask about what it means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tap Tap*-This thing on? Obligatory Mic Check Comeback

Well then. It's been awhile, eh? I believe my last post was *checks* March 14(heh), 2018. That's almost two years ago. I mean, r...