Monday, November 20, 2017

A 'Character Sheet' Post

As I get a lot of art and stuff done, I realize that a lot of the character into-stories, etc-are scattered about. They're easy enough to find; but sometimes putting them together into one post might be cool once in awhile once I have the following:

-Sheet
-Writeup
-Some Art
-Short Stories involving said character

So this will be sporadic(as I get art bit by bit), but I'd like to collect all bits of a character into one blog post when I can! (I'm getting some art done of Downfall and Talon, and the preview looks fantastic! Their post will come when that's all up!)




So for the art finally put together, good ol' Tarin Frost(Art done by Sall)




Background

Short Story 1(Night Shift)

Short Story 2(Neon & Chrome)

Character Sheet(Mechanics)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tap Tap*-This thing on? Obligatory Mic Check Comeback

Well then. It's been awhile, eh? I believe my last post was *checks* March 14(heh), 2018. That's almost two years ago. I mean, r...