Saturday, December 16, 2017

Holidays, Busy, Holiday Crud, Delays in Stuff, But It's All Good!

Hoi, chummers!

I'm still around! I know it's been sparser lately when I've been a little more active in the fall, but a couple of family colds(one of them a heavier cold virus but we're getting better), holiday stuff, writing a couple of guides and other odds and ends have kept me a little away from both of my blogs(this and my fighting game blog.)

But, I'm hoping to pick back up for the holidays and into the new year!

I'm in the process of working on doing the final edits on another short story coming up; a bit of a longer one(with a bit of fighting and other odds and ends.) I figure it'll be a good short story to wrap up the year with; I even include a new character!

Moving forward, I'll keep the blog going; maybe some more opinion pieces, more mechanical stuff for sure, more character writeups, and I will definitely continue some short stories going! I'm going to try to get some with all of the characters in at one point or another, but I write what inspires me and right now it's been a certain set of them. I'm sure I'll be moving around soon!

So just giving that short update along with a happy holidays to everyone! I hope to be back shortly with the new story(I actually plan on putting it up this weekend, so unless something goes badly wrong, look for it!) and other bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Tap Tap*-This thing on? Obligatory Mic Check Comeback

Well then. It's been awhile, eh? I believe my last post was *checks* March 14(heh), 2018. That's almost two years ago. I mean, r...